Blog #5

 Option 1: Tips for new teachers. 

I really think that the best advice given for new teachers is to get advice from experienced teachers. Teachers who have already been teaching for years have had so many experiences before and they have been through so much and know it was like their first year of teaching. New teachers could honestly learn a lot of things from experienced teachers as they already know what teaching is like. I also think that another great piece of advice is to have patience. Teaching will slowly start to get easier as time goes on and new teachers will eventually get the hang of it. I think that one of the worst new teachings advice is assigning seats. In my opinion, I don’t think that having seating arrangements is one of the top priorities for new teachers. This situation would be different if the students needed them because they couldn’t handle choosing their seats, but I don’t think that this is something that new teachers should be completely focused on. I think that another great advice would be staying organized because then it will make your life easier if you know where everything is at. I really think that new teachers shouldn’t hesitate to ask questions or to want to know about something because it really will help them if someone knows the answer to their question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #4

blog #3